Hello, beautiful person ❤ once you get this, you must share five random facts about yourself, and then pass this on to your ten favourite followers ❤ (If you answer, please tag me in your post.) [Feel free to ignore if you wish. Just thought I'd pass along the love.]
Youuuuu!!! ;O; <333333
5ever and a day late but here goes:
- I like to warm up leftover spaghetti and wrap it in a tortilla. It’s the beeeest!!
- canNOT with Deep Sea/Water ANYTHING. If there is a phobia for that, I have it. I have a hard time playing games with it, can’t watch someone play games with it, and ho-ho-ho, the one time I was threatened to be dumped in water where I can’t see the bottom I freaked out and was then paralyzed with fear. … Thank Super Mario 64 for all this, I think 8D
- Getting better with rabbits and pet rats, but any animal with those kinds of teeth making me really uncomfortable. Boyfriend thinks it would be cute to get a squirrel. It would not be cute to get a squirrel
- I have pet a stingray and it was super precious. Despite how much I flip out over underwater silliness, I love marine life a lot.
- I have been to- and lived in Japan for three years of my life. I was young, so I don’t remember a lot, but it was incredible. I would like to go back someday.
((I can’t pick only 10 followers because YOU’RE ALL LOVELY. <3 If you feel like doing this, just tag me so I can snoopypoop at what you write >:3! ))
Day 7- Favorite Fire Type
Vulpix! It’s so adorbs. u___u Back on Red/Blue, when I wasn’t attempting a stupid Gengar party, I ALWAYS had a vulpix on my team!
.. I’m a day behind, but I’ll catch up 8III
Day 6- Favorite Fighting Type
Riolu! I like Breloom too, but again, sticking to pure/primary this year umu
I wasn’t very thoughtful with a background on this one. Maybe I woke up too early to draw @n@
Corrine! Corrine! Corrine!!
Two Corrine babies, one was a commission, and I copied pieces to make another as a gift for my friend! I had to wait to post it until she received it, and boyyy was she happy about it! (:
They’re both made with minky fabric. I found the sleighbells on ornaments at the store (what a good time to buy Corrine bells!). I made the Red/Blue beads with sculpy clay, and strung them together for Corrine’s necklace! They’re both about 10” tall/long.
Corrine is from Tales of Symphonia,- from Namco
I love Corrine, if only I had time to make one for myself too. alkdj ;O;
Day 3- Favorite Dragon Type
Trying to do primary types or pure types for these, otherwise… I think everyone knows what I’d go with for dragon type. 8DD
Day 2- Favorite Dark Type
I used to play this game with my dog, where I’d have him sit, I’d put his little plush an even distance between us. I’d do the count… a pause… and say POUNCE! and we’d both go for it. He loved that game, and I miss him a lot. Why must puppy lives be so short…